16 x 1 HD SD SDI Video Switching MatrixModel No: 816-OP/HD
The AVS-816 has eight options to configure the unit to be Analog, SD/SDI or HD/SDI for Video and Audio. The video can be configured for SD/SDI, HD/SDI or Analog. The 816-OP/HD is the HD/SDI video plug-in board. The AVS-816 chassis and the 816-OP/HD board make up an HD/SDI video only switcher, although it will also accept SD/SDI. The 816-OP/HD will accept blackburst reference, for vertical interval switching.
You must select the video and audio matrix to make up the desired switcher format to include audio follow. You have the choice of analog or AES audio to configure as a video with audio follow switcher.
Software is supplied with all AVS series to control up to 32 switchers from a single computer. See data sheets for the AVS-816/HDA or AVS-816/HDD for the audio follow you require. A remote control is available for the unit, model PSR-816. The plug-in choices are:
- AVS-816, Chassis, power supply and motherboard
- 816-OP/A, Analog video matrix, 16X1, two outputs
- 816-OP/B, Analog audio matrix, 16X1, two outputs
- 816-OP/C, SDI video matrix, 16X1, one SDI and one analog
- 816-OP/D, AES audio matrix, 16X1, one AES and one analog
- 816-OP/E, AES rear panel for Weco 3-pin connectors
- 816-OP/F, AES rear panel for BNC connectors
- 816-OP/G, GPI option
- 816-OP/HD, HD/SDI video matrix, 16X1, one output
Customer selects the above desired options, and the factory configures to your requirement.
- 816-OP-HD Data Sheet technical specifications
- To request the full product manual please contact