XL804HD/3A HD Video & Analog Audio RouterModel No: XL804HD/3A
- Automatically adapts to SMPTE and ITU standards for HD/SDI and SDI data streams
- Data rates from 143Mbps to 1.4835Gbps
- Excellent return loss and jitter performance
- Input equalization up to 300 ft (100M) of 1694A cable or equivalent
- Output re-clocking
- Hot swappable front loading boards
- Redundant power supply available
- Wide range of local or remote control panels available
- Versatile RS232 serial interface standard
Please Note: A control panel must be ordered with each router.
The Simlatus INNOVATION series of routing switchers includes HD/SDI 8x4 and 8x8 configuration switchers. Both versions will auto-sense HD or SDI video signals and provide the correct format on each output.
XL804HD/3A - 8x4 HD asynchronous video and analog stereo audio in one 1RU frame with single power supply
Other important features include:
- Modular design. A separate plug-in module for 8x4 and 8x8 video. 8x4 and 8x8 audio can be added later by simply plugging in the desired type of audio module. There are no active components in the frame.
- Plug-in power-supply modules. Two front load slots for power supplies. One supply is standard. The second supply is the redundant power supply option. True load power monitoring with remote indicators included for both power supplies.
- A standard computer hardware based Ethernet 10Base2 single coax connection based remote control panel system.
- Because of our unique 'control panel cradle', model CR100, local control panels can be easily moved to the 10Base2 remote network and vice versa.
- A wide selection of AFV, breakaway, and X-Y local and/or remote control panels.
- Built-in RS232 user serial port, with a simple and flexible protocol.
- Vertical interval switching is referenced to an external input.