XL161C 16x1 Analog Video & Stereo AudioModel No: XL161C
Click above image to open expanded view
Please Note: A control panel must be ordered with each router.
The 16x1 analog video and audio router is designed for the highest performance and most demanding applications. Single bus routers are an essential part of almost every television facility. In a modern television plant how these small routers are designed can have a major effect of their versatility and ease of use. Unlike most small routing switchers, this 16x1 has important features such as:
- Modular design. Separate plug-in modules for 16x1 video and two-channel 16x1 audio. There are no active components in the frame
- Plug-in power-supply modules. Two front load slots for power supplies. One supply is standard. The second supply is the redundant power supply option. True load power monitoring with remote indicators is included for both power supplies.
- A standard computer hardware based Ethernet 10Base2 single coax connection remote control panel system
- Because of Simlatus unique 'control panel cradle' (model CR100) local control panels can be easily moved to the 10Base2 remote network and vice-versa
- A wide selection of AFV and breakaway types of local and/or remote control panels.
- Easy to use removable 3 position screw connectors for each audio input and output
- Built-in RS232 user serial port, with a simple and flexible protocol.
- Interchangeable analog modules in the same rugged 1RU mounting frame
- Four video outputs
- Vertical interval switching referenced to selected video.
- 16×1, 8×8, 8×16, 16×16 and 32×32
- Hot-swappable front -loading modules and power supplies
- Redundant power supplies available
- Flexible Ethernet, coax based control
- Wide range of local or remote control panels
- Versatile RS232 interface