XL161A 16x1 Analog Video RouterModel No: XL161A
Click above image to open expanded view
Please Note: A control panel must be ordered with each router.
The Simlatus 16x1 analog video router is designed for the highest performance and most demanding applications. Single bus routers are an essential part of almost every television facility. In a modern television plant how these small routers are designed can have a major effect on their versatility and ease of use. Unlike most small routing switchers, this 16x1 has important features such as:
- Modular design. A separate plug-in module for 16x1 video. 16x1 audio can be added later by simply plugging in the audio module. There are no active components in the frame.
- Plug-in power-supply modules. Two front load slots for power supplies. One supply is standard. The second supply is the redundant power supply option. True load power monitoring with remote indicators is included for both power supplies.
- A standard computer hardware based Ethernet 10Base2 single coax connection remote control panel system.
- Because of RJM unique 'control panel cradle' (model CR100) local control panels can be easily moved to the 10Base2 remote network and vice-versa.
- A wide selection of AFV and breakaway types of local and/or remote control panels.
- Built-in RS232 user serial port, with a simple and flexible protocol.
- Interchangeable analog modules in the same rugged 1RU mounting frame.
- Four video outputs
- Vertical interval switching referenced to selected video
- Modular design
- Plug-in power-supply modules
- Flexible Ethernet and RS232 based control system
- Rugged frame construction