XL1616HD/1 16x16 HD Video RouterModel No: XL1616HD/1
Click above image to open expanded view
Please Note: A control panel must be ordered with each router.
INNOVATION series of High Definition routing switchers includes the XL1616HD. The XL1616HD is capable of routing all SMPTE and ITU serial digital video signals up to and including 1.4835Gbps HD-SDI serial digital signals and high-resolution signals from computer graphics cards equipped with HD/SDI outputs.
Using the very latest technology and HD engineering techniques, this switcher boasts some of the best performance specifications in the industry today, with a return loss of greater than 20dB.
The rack enclosure, based on the ever-popular 1RU design used on RJM and Associates INNOVATION routing switchers, houses up to two power supplies and the main signal processor board with its control module. All cards are front loading and can be changed without the need to power down or disturb any of the rear frame cabling. The video I/O connectors used in this switcher are the latest units from Trompeter and boast a performance out to 3Gbps – hence the excellent return loss performance of the overall video I/O.
The power supplies are auto ranging, front-loading, with the standard RJM latching system to hold them in place in the most demanding of mobile applications. The optional redundant power supply resides in the unit for constant protection.
The switcher operates with the standard range of RJM control panels, from X-Y versions to single bus alternatives. All control panels can be local, or they can be placed at remote locations to meet the demands of the installation.
A simple-to-use RS232 serial interface is standard on the switcher to allow interface to third party controllers or control systems such as the large router control systems like AMX and Crestron controllers.
- Automatically adapts to SMPTE and ITU standards for HD/SDI and SDI data streams
- Data rates from 143Mbps to 1.4835Gbps
- Excellent return loss and jitter performance
- Input equalization up to 300 ft (100M) of 1694A cable or equivalent
- Output re-clocking
- Color black or Tri-level sync reference input
- RS232 serial port for external control
- Redundant power supplies available
- Range of control panels available from X-Y to single bus
- Windows-based GUI interface
- All boards are front loading and hot swappable