XL1616A 16x16 Analog Video RouterModel No: XL1616A
Click above image to open expanded view
Please Note: A control panel must be ordered with each router.
The 16×16 analog video router is designed for the highest performance and most demanding applications. Small routing switchers are an essential part of almost every television facility. In a modern television plant how these small routers are designed can have a major effect of their versatility and ease of use. Unlike most small routing switchers, this 16×16 has important features such as:
- Modular design. A separate plug-in module for the 16×16 video. 16×16 audio can be added later by simply connecting a separate audio frame. There are no active components in the frame.
- Plug-in power-supply modules. Each frame has two front load slots for power supplies. One PS is standard. The second supply is the redundant power supply option. True load power monitoring with remote indicators included for both power supplies. The video and audio power supplies are identical.
- A standard computer hardware based Ethernet 10Base2 single coax connection remote control panel system.
- Because of Simlatus unique ‘control panel cradle’, model CR100 & CR200, local control panels can be easily moved to the 10Base2 remote network and vice-versa.
- A wide selection of AFV and breakaway types of local and/or remote control panels.
- Built-in RS232 user serial port, with a simple and flexible protocol.
- Vertical interval switching referenced to an external input.
- Modular design
- Plug-in power-supply modules
- Flexible Ethernet and RS232 based control system
- Rugged frame construction